Women’s Yin Yoga Retreat Embody the Feminine (27 November – 3 December Puglia, Italy)
This is your chance for a week full of warmth, light and deep nourishment and treat yourself to something special towards the end of the year. Join Kirsten from Impact Yoga this winter together with women of all ages to awaken the sacred creative feminine energy and soften deeper into your yin side.
A gift to yourself and your feminine energy.
What would it be like to take the time to connect to your body’s intuition and become grounded, centered in your feminine power? What would it be like to welcome space for the woman within you to shine through without restrictions? Treat yourself to fully embody your feminine energy of Yin that lives inside you and connect to the wisdom we naturally hold in our womb, our hearts & our female intuition. A whole week to support yourself from the inside out, giving yourself the space to fully receive and feel supported in a sense of sisterhood. Expect a program designed to guide you into a deeper sense of connection, including a meditation hike in the neighboring private forrest, yin yoga sessions, a womb healing ceremony, and more.
A week dedicated to your own self-care.
This is your week to soften into a slower pace and deeply relax in nature. In the south of Italy, amongst the rolling hills and Mediterranean vineyards, we welcome you to a magical location designed to support you while you embody the feminine during this Retreat. We will be staying in a charismatic 17th century Italian monastery located a short distance from Martina Franca, a town halfway between Adriatic and Ionic Sea. Join us for yoga in the old stone barn which has been converted into a large and impressive yoga studio, take a dip in the pool or relax with your book in a hammock. You decide.
A deeply nourishing experience that will stay with you long after this retreat.
As a bonus, this Retreat offers a special PH alkaline food philosophy for your body to absorb extra nutrients and support your embodiment process from the inside out. You will experience a healthy food journey through the Italian culinary culture and heritage with a wide variety of locally sourced products and organic ingredients, carefully selected among the freshest food of this great agricultural region.
You can decide to stay in either a 1 or 2 person bedroom and benefit from all the comfort and relaxation you need during your special week. Each room has its own private bathroom.
Amore mio Room
private room €1799 (SOLD OUT)
Dolce Vita Room
two person shared room (two twin beds with private ensuite) €1599 p.p.
What is included?
- 6 nights accommodation;
- All meals based on a special PH alkaline food philosophy for your body to absorb extra nutrients (vegan possible too), including daily homemade pastries and refreshments such as infusions, fruits, still water, espresso coffee pods, etc.
- Private use of swimming pool & access to neighboring private forrest;
- Twice a day self-care practices through yin yoga, guided meditations, and female embodiment practices in a beautiful and charismatic 17th century converted barn;
- Yoga mats and all the props you need;
- Goodie bag.
- Extra wellness services such as massages, private music concert, or excursions;
- Local transport / airport pickup (we can arrange this for you if you like);
- Travel & health insurance (TIP: Check out this optional COVID Travel insurance so you can book with an extra sense of calm);
*Fly to Bari or Brindisi airport (Italy). We can arrange your transfer from the airport to the retreat center.
Book with confidence.
In case Impact Yoga has to unexpectedly cancel this trip due to Covid your spot will be saved for next year or an alternative Retreat. Read more about our terms & conditions here.